Books available for review.

Thomas E. Payne tpayne at uoregon.edu
Tue Aug 12 02:33:56 UTC 2014

Qualified reviewers are sought for books relating to typological
linguistics, linguistic theory and closely related sub-disciplines. And
updated list of Books available for review in Studies in Language is now
posted at:

http://pages.uoregon.edu/tpayne/Booksavailable-2014.pdf

Please contact the Review Editor, Thomas E. Payne (tpayne at uoregon.edu), if
you are interested in reviewing one or more of these books for Studies in
Language. In your request, please include a brief statement of why you want
to review a particular book, a link to a CV or other web page that indicates
your qualifications as a reviewer, and a postal address where I may send the
book.

Format and  content guidelines for Book Reviews can be found at
http://pages.uoregon.edu/tpayne/SLstylesheet.pdf. Reviews will be due five
months after receipt of the book. However, publication is not automatic.
Reviews must meet the editorial standards of Studies in Language before they
can be published.

Please consider participating in the dialog of our discipline by reviewing
one or more of these books. Thank you very much.

Thomas E. Payne
Review Editor
Studies in Language
http://www.benjamins.com/cgi-bin/t_seriesview.cgi?series=SL