Reminder: Abstract deadline International Conference on Functional Discourse Grammar, Jaen, September 2014

fg-fgw fg-fgw at uva.nl
Sat Feb 8 14:22:32 UTC 2014

If you do not want to receive further messages concerning FDG events please let us know and we will remove you from our mailing list.

Dear colleagues,

This is to remind you of the upcoming deadline for the submission of abstracts for the International Conference on Functional Discourse Grammar that will take place in Jaen, September 2014. If you intend to present a paper of poster please send us your abstract by February 15th, 2014 at the latest.

Full information on the conference and the accompanying preconference course can now be found at the events page of www.functionaldiscoursegrammar.info<http://www.functionaldiscoursegrammar.info>.

Looking forward to receiving your abstracts, with best wishes,

Kees Hengeveld,
on behalf of the FDG Foundation

Functional Discourse Grammar Foundation
Universiteit van Amsterdam