Debates in the Netherlands

Everett, Daniel DEVERETT at bentley.edu
Tue Mar 18 12:16:24 UTC 2014

In case anyone is interested, there are a series of debates now up on youtube to launch the new multilingualism program in Leeuwarden. Debaters include Robert Phillipson vs. Abram de Swaan (Language Planning), Tove Skutnabb-Kangas vs. Sue Wright (Language Shift), Geoff Pullum vs. Guillaume Thierry (Language and Thought), Jan-Wouter Zwart vs. Dan Everett (Language Innateness).

It was a great event and I wish the program organizers all the best. I learned a lot from each of the debates.

Dan

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=multilingualism%20debates%20leeuwarden&sm=3