Language Documentation/Revitalization Programs

Randy LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Tue May 6 03:54:54 UTC 2014

Language documentation is the core of one of the concentrations (streams) that can be chosen as part of the BA in Linguistics and Multilingual Studies at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore:
http://linguistics.hss.ntu.edu.sg/ProspectiveStudents/UndergraduateProgrammes/Pages/Home.aspx

Many of our postgraduate students are also working on language documentation, particularly on Southeast Asian languages.

Randy
-----
Prof. Randy J. LaPolla, PhD FAHA (罗仁地)| Head, Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies | Nanyang Technological University
HSS-03-80, 14 Nanyang Drive, Singapore 637332 | Tel: (65) 6592-1825 GMT+8h | Fax: (65) 6795-6525 | http://sino-tibetan.net/rjlapolla/