Advisory Council

Barbara Horvath bhorvath at MAIL.USYD.EDU.AU
Fri Dec 17 17:53:34 UTC 1999

I think it would be impossible to find someone who identified only as
'political' or only as 'professional' or who would be willing only to
represent 'political' or 'professional' issues.  What we need is a council
of open-minded professionals who worry about the politics of their
decisions.  If we end up having people nominating for a position on the
council, we could expect them to write a short statement which would
include what their professional interests are and what social issues, if
any, they feel passionate about.

Barbara
Barbara M. Horvath
Honorary Research Associate