subscriber information

Mary Bucholtz bucholtz at TAMU.EDU
Tue Feb 9 15:28:45 UTC 1999

Some of this information is already available: all subscribers can review
the subscriber list (which includes names and e-addresses) by sending a
message to

LISTSERV at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG

with the message

REV GALA-L

As for posting other information about subscribers, the facilitators will
need to discuss that off-list and decide whether it's feasible before we
bring it to the list. We currently have 184 subscribers, so it may be
impractical to gather that information right now. We do encourage everyone
who posts to include their affiliations at the end.

Thanks for the useful suggestion,

Mary

>Dear GALAns,
>
>I guess this would be an agenda addition, since it would require discussion
>and general approval; I'm curious about who-all we subscriber/participants
>are. Can there be a periodic posting of (minimally) our names & e-mail
>addresses along with possibly our disciplines and/or organizational
>affiliations (academic or otherwise)?
>
>Michal
>
>(Thanks, facilitators, for setting this all in motion.)
>
>****   ****
>(Ms.) Michal Brody
>Department of Linguistics
>University of Texas at Austin
>Austin TX 78712
>
>brody at mail.utexas.edu
>512/471-4901
>FAX 471-4340

Mary Bucholtz
Assistant Professor of Linguistics and Discourse Studies
Department of English
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-4227

bucholtz at tamu.edu