vote on conference

Trechter, Sara STRECHTER at CSUCHICO.EDU
Fri Jul 9 18:56:25 UTC 1999

As mentioned in Mary's last message, our next vote will deal with Penny
Eckert's proposal to host a conference at Stanford in the spring of 2000.
The details of how this will work will be decided in later discussions. At
this point, we're deciding only whether to have such a conference. While
the voting is going on, we can continue to discuss the conference as well
as other issues.

Please send your vote (agree or disagree) on the following proposal to
strechter at csuchico.edu by Tuesday, July 20:

Proposal: GALA should have its first conference at Stanford in the spring
of 2000, coordinated by Penny Eckert.

sara

Dr. Sara Trechter
Asst. Professor Linguistics/English