GALA and BWLG

Trechter, Sara STRECHTER at CSUCHICO.EDU
Mon Jun 14 22:13:28 UTC 1999

Hello all,

I can see that there is a misunderstanding here. I do think that the *vote*
that Suzanne W. was speaking of in her message and the potential for a
'merge' must have been from the perspective of BWLG organizers and not from
that of the facilitators or members of gala-l.  Suzanne did inform the
facilitators of gala-l about some of the possible ideas that bwlg were
considering.  Alice is right in saying that the organization of gala will
come out of gala and not bwlg because that is what we have been trying to
project all along.  However, if gala should choose to do so, I (not
facilitator voice) still think that the spring 2000 conference could be a
learning opportunity.

sara

Dr. Sara Trechter
Asst. Professor Linguistics/English