2nd nominations call

Trechter, Sara STRECHTER at CSUCHICO.EDU
Wed Apr 5 21:22:05 UTC 2000

True, but those that are there can meet. I hope.  It will always be hard to
get everyone together in one place, but given that the conference is our
official milieu, it should probably be the one place some folks physically
get together.  That said, whoever gets elected will probably decide if this
is true or not, and decide when and how to have their first meeting.  I'm
just projecting the possible future until that time.

Ciao, sara
Dr. Sara Trechter
Asst. Professor, Linguistics and English
CSU,  Chico, CA 95929-0830
(530) 898-5447 (office)
(530) 898-5540 (fax)