Sexism in English - my dissertation.

Ken Brewer soyken at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 28 12:19:38 UTC 2000

Dear Kate,

thank you very, very much for responding.

i'd be delighted to receive a copy of the chapter
which you referred to, if it's not too much
trouble,although i'm not realy sure if it fits in
exactly with what i'm doing myself, because mine is
really in english. in any case, i'd still like to see
it, because i do have a bit of french - it sounds more
in line with what one of my class-mates is doing her
thesis on.

thanks again. i really appreciate your taking an
interest.

take care,

ken