seeking references on being ignored

troutma1 at MSU.EDU troutma1 at MSU.EDU
Tue Aug 27 07:15:12 UTC 2002

Hello Mary,

I am sure you have already considered Edelsky's 'Who's got the floor?'
(1981), but I suggest it here, just in case. Also, how about using general
texts, such as Suzanne Romaine's _Communicating Gender_ (1999), for the broad
perspective on the topic and then checking the bib of the general texts for
more specific references?

Denise Troutman