Call for Papers

Valerie call_me_val75 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 16 01:58:31 UTC 2002

Thanks!!  Hope enough of the lists got it.  I tried to hit as many as I could, but it was impossible for me to figure out how to contact most of them.  Hope you're enjoying yourself!!
Val
 Mary Bucholtz <bucholtz at LINGUISTICS.UCSB.EDU> wrote:Looks great, Val!

Mary

--On Saturday, December 14, 2002 12:38 PM -0500 Valerie Sultan

Mary Bucholtz
Department of Linguistics
3607 South Hall
University of California