Focus Groups

Litosseliti Lia Lia.Litosseliti at RHUL.AC.UK
Wed Jul 31 18:22:19 UTC 2002

Dear colleagues

I am working on a small book as part of a research methods series, on the
topic of focus group methodology in the social sciences. If you know of
others with some experience of this methodology, I would appreciate it if
you could forward this message to them. In order to get an idea of people's
experience, reservations, and approaches to focus groups, I am asking those
with some knowledge of this methodology to complete a brief two-page
questionnaire. All feedback will be cited and acknowledged.

To see the questionnaire, click on
http://www.rapidinnovation.co.uk/lia.litosseliti/

I am especially interested to hear about non-conventional focus groups in
any area of the social sciences, and about focus group research in
disciplines where it is not commonly applied (for example, in language/
linguistics, feminist research, education).

Feel free to e-mail me with ideas and suggestions. Thank you for your help.

Best wishes

Lia

Dr Lia Litosseliti
S.C.A.L.E.