Money

Barbara Lemaster lemaster at CSULB.EDU
Thu May 2 18:32:23 UTC 2002

I also want to mention that some businesses match donations for educational
purposes - and it may be worthwhile exploring whether IGALA bursaries would
qualify for this kind of matching donation.  For example, my partner (whose
company does matching) and I donated money to a local elementary school
this year which qualified for a matching donation.  I thought I'd mention
this in case any of you might have similar resources you could check when
making donations to IGALA.

Barbara (LeMaster)