voting

zoe Lloyd Z.Lloyd at UEA.AC.UK
Fri May 3 17:11:59 UTC 2002

Point taken and admonishment acknowleged... it just amazes
me that people don't read situations and then act
accordingly. When I read the original email requesting
votes I thought I bet some will reply to the full list
server, which doesn't fill me with confidence that full
attentiion will be paid to the said issue at vote.  Plus
one's vote being advertised and not kept personal only
serves as encouragement for others vote with the majority
or with the initial suggestions and adopt the status quo. I
wonder how many are just voting without paying full
attention to the legislature in hand; and is this not a
micro example of the wider political system?  I think so.
Zoe Lloyd.