references on Butler/identity

Sonja Franeta sfraneta at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 13 18:25:48 UTC 2002

Dear Sally
For simple explanations, I found Annamarie Jagose's
Queer Theory: An Introduction (NYU Press) very good.
Another excellent little book is called Genders by
David Glover and Cora Kaplan (Routledge, 2000)These
two are both good and clear sources. I will write
again if I think of anything else.
Sonja Franeta