language and sexuality

Drew Hopkins dh125 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Mon Dec 1 01:39:46 UTC 2003

Rodrigo,

I work in rural China, so I am not at all engaged in travesti
discourse. The only thing I have ever seen though is a fairly
obscure, but quite good film (ca 1990?) by my former employer,
Trudie Styler, on urban travesti practices of silicon self-
injections. The film is titled "Boys from Brazil."

Hope you have better luck with others.

Regards,

Drew