A question of Tenure...

Patty Davies patty at CRUZIO.COM
Mon Feb 3 17:37:06 UTC 2003

What do you mean?  I am interested in an upcoming Masters program at the
local university (where I received B.A. in Linguistics in 2000).  The new
Masters from the Community Studies Dept. isn't scheduled to begin until
Fall 2004, so barring unforeseen problems...How are you finding that the
process is different?  And do you mean for PH.D. or Masters too?

Patty