Reference on Southern/Hospitality/Flight Attendants?

Andrea Maeda KFA05374 at NIFTY.NE.JP
Sun Jun 1 03:07:14 UTC 2003

Hello Ken:

I assume that your remark, "and other virtues all flight attendants should
have," was made tongue in cheek and/or that the preceding "perceived" was
meant to apply to both qualifiers of flight attendants.

For either a male or female flight attendant, I personally always feel more
at ease (i.e., safer!) on a plane when I'm addressed in a straightforward
(not rude) manner, no matter what accent/speech is used.

Good luck with your search.

Andrea Maeda