language and gender issue of Language in Society

Mary Bucholtz bucholtz at LINGUISTICS.UCSB.EDU
Mon Jun 16 20:24:49 UTC 2003

Kerstin (and others with the same question),

You should be able to order individual copies of the journal from Cambridge
University Press, which publishes Language in Society. The website is:

http://journals.cup.cam.ac.uk/

>From there you can search by journal name.

Best,

Mary

--On Monday, June 16, 2003 6:34 PM +0200 Kerstin Ischen
<kerstin.ischen at GMX.DE> wrote:

> Dear Mary,
>
> Sorry for bothering, but I am very interested in this issue of Language in
> Society, but I cannot find it anywhere here in Barcelona, Spain. I could
> not find the single issue on the internet either. Do you know, by any
> chance, where I could possibly buy it?
>
> Best, and thanks for your help.
>
> Kerstin Ischen
>
> --
> Life is a terrible thing to sleep through!

> Bitte lächeln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!

Mary Bucholtz
Department of Linguistics
3607 South Hall
University of California