interim update on workshops following igala3 conference

Sally McConnell-Ginet smg9 at CORNELL.EDU
Sat Apr 17 19:24:44 UTC 2004

I'm replying to the list since others may have Laurel's question.  We have
not made plans for selling tapes or handouts but I will discuss the
possibility of doing so with those organizing the workshops.

Another general question that's been raised is when the conference proper
ends.  The last paper ends at 12:55 Monday, 7 June, followed by lunch from
1 to 2.