this new pillow fight about gender differences

Amy L Sheldon asheldon at TC.UMN.EDU
Tue Aug 31 04:08:13 UTC 2004

NPR (National Public radio, in the US), or maybe MPR (Minnesota Public
radio) had one of the authors of _Same Difference_
(Rivers, I think) on a program this summer, maybe a month ago, paired with
a male author of a book that sounds like a repeat of Men are From Mars....
I don't recall his name; he may be a social psychologist.
The author of Same Differences did a good job of rebuttng his claims, but
he persisted.  The webcast is in the online archives.

He was recently on Tucker Carlson's new TV show, too.
Amy