No subject

Rodrigo Borba borba.rodrigo at TERRA.COM.BR
Tue Feb 3 23:38:41 UTC 2004

Hey, guys, does anyone have suggestions about literature on the manupulation the the grammatical gender? I've been involved with a research among Travestis in southern Brazil and I discovered that their particular use of the grammatical system in Bazilian Portuguese might be really worth taking a look at.

Rodrigo
"Ousar é perder o equilíbrio por um instante, mas não ousar é perder-se em si mesmo."

Kiergaard

---