CFP Proposed Panel on Language and Sexualities in Asia (Sexualities, Genders and Rights in Asia, Thailand, July, 2005)

Claire Maree maree at TSUDA.AC.JP
Sat Oct 2 08:29:08 UTC 2004

Call for Proposals for Proposed Panel Session

"Sexualities, Genders and Rights in Asia: 1st International Conference of Asian Queer Studies."
Bangkok, Thailand, 8-10 July, 2005

Proposed Panel: "Language and sexualities in Asia" (working title)
Panel Convener: Claire Maree (Tsuda College, Japan)
Submission Deadline: 25th October, 2004.

I am currently looking for three other presenters to be part of a panel I propose to submit to the conference.
Please send a 250 word abstract along with your details to
maree at tsuda.ac.jp by 25th Ocotber, 2004.

For further information about the conference, please see: <http://bangkok2005.anu.edu.au>

If there is a lot of interest, perhaps we can organise a couple of panels based on language issues.

Thanks,
Claire Maree

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Claire Maree PhD
Full-time Lecturer
(Multicultural Studies/Gender & Lg/Japanese Lg Studies)
Department of English
Tsuda College
2-1-1 Tsuda-machi,Kodaira-shi,
Tokyo 187-8577 JAPAN