Anyone interested in the discursive construction of femininity in female friends' conversations?

daniel y andrea adse at INFOVIA.COM.AR
Wed Aug 3 02:44:28 UTC 2005

Dear Francesca; hi my name is Daniel, Im from Argentina. Im about to finish
a course at university. Im doing ny research paper (sort of a thesis) on
language and gender, mainly how and when it all started and differences in
anguage bet men and women.
By the way where in italy exactly? I got family over there....and i fell in
love in italy when i was there. Regione marche, civittanova, montecosaro.
hope to hear from you soon. daniel.