Evening in Madison?

Marlis Hellinger hellinger at EM.UNI-FRANKFURT.DE
Tue Jul 19 04:56:45 UTC 2005

MessageWhat a great idea!
Monday would be fine -Best, Marlis

Prof. Dr. Marlis Hellinger
Institut für England- und Amerikastudien
Abteilung Linguistik
Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität
D-60629 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49(0)69 798 32530
Fax: +49(0)69 798 32531
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jane
  To: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
  Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 11:53 PM
  Subject: Evening in Madison?

        Dear all

        I imagine that several of us will be attending AILA in Madison. I wondered if IGALA people would like to go out for dinner as a group, perhaps on Monday evening, after the Gender and Language Symposium?

        We would need a Madison-based person to suggest a place and book it, of course.

        However, if you're interested, please let me know, and let's see what happens.

        Best wishes

        Jane Sunderland

        Jane Sunderland
        Director of Studies, PhD in Applied Linguistics by Thesis and Coursework and New Route PhD
        Dept. of Linguistics and English Language
        Lancaster University
        Lancs. LA1 4YT

        j.sunderland at lancs.ac.uk