forward from Sara Mills: IGALA 4 conference Fes, Morocco

Uri Horesh urih at BABEL.LING.UPENN.EDU
Wed Jul 20 00:07:57 UTC 2005

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious about the connection between
the war crimes committed by Israel in Palestine and a gender and language
conference in Morocco. Can anyone who is in the know elaborate on this?

Thanks,
Uri

Uri Horesh, doctoral candidate
Department of Linguistics
University of Pennsylvania
619 Williams Hall
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6305
Phone: 215-898-4912 (lab); 267-475-5594 (cell)
urih at babel.ling.upenn.edu    http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~urih/home
Free the conscientious objectors!         http://www.refuz.org.il