forward from Sara Mills: IGALA 4 conference Fes, Morocco

Bonnie McElhinny bonnie.mcelhinny at UTORONTO.CA
Mon Jul 25 15:48:52 UTC 2005

Sara,

I spoke to Momoko Nakamura at this year's IPRA meetings--she's interested in
organizing an IGALA meeting.  Perhaps not for next year, but certainly the
following meeting.  That's one lead to follow up on.  (Email on our
editorial board list).

Bonnie

--

Bonnie McElhinny

Associate Professor
Anthropology and Institute for Women's Studies and Gender Studies

Graduate Coordinator, Anthropology

University of Toronto
100 St. George St.
Toronto ON M53 3G3