Oh boy!

Daniel Allington daniel_allington at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Jul 26 07:45:03 UTC 2005

>ernest vivo <niall113 at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
>I believe the fruit peeler piece was from a women who was disgusted that the instructions for >the device was specifically addressed to women- as if a man cannot possibly use it.

Also I think that it was specifically addressed to a woman whose main occupation is looking after her husband and children. There must be thousands of household gadgets advertised in a similar way, but that one was particularly blatant. I can't help thinking there would be a book in this.

Best wishes

Daniel