Seminar: 'Theoretical and Methodological Approaches to Gender and Language Study'

Nina Offergeld Nina.Offergeld at GSE-W.UNI-MAGDEBURG.DE
Mon May 23 11:16:33 UTC 2005

Dear Paul,
in Germany, PhD meetings would be common in 2 to 3 months slots. During the
first year, these slots might be more flexible.
I am working at the university and doing my PhD at the same time, so that my
supervisor and I agreed on 2-3 months slots.
Personally, I consider shorter periods a problem; this, however, might be due to
my work as a staff member of our department.
Hope that is of help.
Best wishes,

Nina Offergeld

--
Otto-von-Guericke Universität Magdeburg
Institut für Fremdsprachliche Philologien