UCSB Women's Studies Dissertation Scholars Teaching Fellowship

Suzanne A. Wertheim suzannewertheim at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 10 17:27:05 UTC 2005

Look at you, all Associate Professory in your sig.
 Since I'm local for this year's AAAs again, I'll be attending lots of
sessions, including your cool-sounding transcription one (what is with their
scheduling though, this whole year all the SLA panels are so weirdly placed
-- I'm wondering how bad our Sunday am slot is, and thinking could be worse,
like Wednesday or Thursday am, but could've been better too).
 Anyway, try to save at least a 5-minute slot for me at some point, ok? I
promise I still don't want anything from you except your company. And maybe
a few cheery words -- I'm throwing my hat into the ring again this year, but
selectively (and not very high hopes).
 Hope it's good kayaking weather,
Suzanne