Joining IGALA/Enjoying the Gender and Language journal

Jane j.sunderland at LANCS.AC.UK
Wed Dec 6 22:17:38 UTC 2006

Dear Vicky and all

To join IGALA and subscribe to the journal (it's cheaper to do this than
to subscribe to the journal only), click on

http://www.equinoxpub.com/journals/main.asp?jref=60

Then click on Prices/Subscriptions (on the right hand side) and take it
from there.

Yes, subscriptions will be converted to membership + journal
subscription.

You will be surprised at what good value this is compared to many other
journal subscriptions ....

Once you are a member you can propose people to stand for the IGALA
executive, stand yourself, and vote in elections.

If you are one of those few people who have paid (a) a fee to join IGALA
only, or (b) your journal subscription only, please be patient. We are
looking at your situation carefully now.

Jane

Jane Sunderland
Director of Studies, PhD in Applied Linguistics by Thesis and Coursework
and New Route PhD
Dept. of Linguistics and English Language
Lancaster University
Lancs. LA1 4YT

j.sunderland at lancs.ac.uk