Joining IGALA/Enjoying the Gender and Language journal

Amy Sheldon asheldon at UMN.EDU
Wed Dec 6 23:52:35 UTC 2006

Dear Jane and all,
Vicky was describing a situation that is not handled at the journal
website, and which some of us are also wondering about because we
already subscribed to the journal at full price.

But
we are either
1- unsure if we're current in our IGALA membership and need to know
how to check that
or
2-we are not IGALA members but there is no indication of how to  ADD
an IGALA membership TO our journal subscription to get the "package"
price on Membership + Journal subscription that you talk about.

So, please let us know if #2 is possible.
Otherwise, most of us will be happy to miss the package deal and have
the difference between full vs IGALA membership price be a
contribution to IGALA.

But there doesn't seem to be a mechanism for that price difference to
go to IGALA rather than to the journal (which isn't necessarily a Bad
Thing).

Seeking clarification, I remain yours truly,
Amy