forward: in search of an online M.A. program

Mary Bucholtz bucholtz at LINGUISTICS.UCSB.EDU
Wed Mar 8 02:22:55 UTC 2006

Dear all,

I received the following request--can anyone help? Since the sender is not
a subscriber to GALA-L, please send your replies directly to him, not to me
or the list.

Thanks,

Mary

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2006 9:12 PM +0000
From: talat mintash <talatmintash at hotmail.com>
To: bucholtz at linguistics.ucsb.edu

Dear Professor:
I'm a teacher of English for 35 years.I got my B.A. in English in1972 and a
postgraduate diploma in 1998 , both from Egypt. I also got a postgraduate
diploma in Applied Linguistics in 2006 from UK.I have tendency to get M.A.
in Language and Gender.Could you please, with your outstanding experience
in the field, tell me about an institute or university that offers such
studies through online as I'm a family man and cannot leave my job.
Best regards from Bahrain
Mr.Talaat Hassan

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today
it's FREE!

Mary Bucholtz, Associate Professor
Department of Linguistics
3607 South Hall