NEW BOOK: Discourse and Identity

Maria Lucia Rocha-Coutinho mlrochac at IMAGELINK.COM.BR
Tue Mar 14 02:49:25 UTC 2006

Dear Prof. Stokoe,

I am an Associate Professor of Psychology at the Federal University of Rio
de Janeiro, Brazil, and for several years now I have been developing
research in the area of discourse and identity.  I am very much interested
in having your new book and I would like to know how can I order a
copy.  Thank you very much,  Maria Lúcia Rocha-Coutinho.At 16:19 12/03/06