Information about Pamela Fishman and Alma Graham

J.Coates at ROEHAMPTON.AC.UK J.Coates at ROEHAMPTON.AC.UK
Mon Mar 20 13:00:01 UTC 2006

Dear Jane

I think I had some correspondence with Pamela Fishman when I was preparing my Language and Gender Reader. I will have a search through my files when I get home, to see if there's anything which might be useful to you.

Best, Jen.

Jennifer Coates,
Professor of English Language & Linguistics
School of Arts,
Roehampton University,
London SW15 5PH.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: International Gender and Language Association [mailto:GALA-L at listserv.linguistlist.org] On Behalf Of Jane
	Sent: 16 March 2006 12:37
	To: GALA-L at listserv.linguistlist.org
	Subject: Information about Pamela Fishman and Alma Graham

	Can anyone help? I'm in the final stages of completing a Gender and Language 'Advanced Resource Book' (Routledege). There will be an accompanying website on which I am expected to include links to the writers of the extracts included in the book, e.g. to provide more information about their work (and even life).

	Does anyone know of any such links to websites about (a) Pamela Fishman, and (b) Alma Graham?

	With thanks and best wishes

	Jane Sunderland

	Jane Sunderland
	Director of Studies, PhD in Applied Linguistics by Thesis and Coursework and New Route PhD
	Dept. of Linguistics and English Language
	Lancaster University
	Lancs. LA1 4YT

	j.sunderland at lancs.ac.uk

content by The Roehampton University MailScanner
and is believed to be clean