Gender and Genre Bibliography 2006

Theodosia Soula Pavlidou pavlidou at LIT.AUTH.GR
Tue May 30 15:49:04 UTC 2006

Dear Surin (and Jane!),

Once again I am quite late with delivering titles for the third edition of the
'Gender and Genre Bibliography'. I have been having problems accessing the
bibliography at the webpage you gave
(http://www.ling.lancs.ac.uk/groups/clsl/current.htm), before I left for my
sabbatical leave last Februar, so I thought I would deal with it later on. But
I misplaced your e-mail, plus I still cannot access the url.
In any case, if you have not completed editing the 3d edition yet,
could I still
send you a couple of titles? I am going back to Greece on Friday (end of
sabbatical!) and I will be working with a new computer there, so I may even be
able to take a look at the website.

All the best,

Soula

Theodossia-Soula Pavlidou