Registration Reminder

Jose.Santaemilia at UV.ES Jose.Santaemilia at UV.ES
Tue Sep 5 11:14:19 UTC 2006

Dear Linda (&John) (&maybe others)
Do try http://es.geocities.com/igala4/. I've just opened it and it
works.
Sorry about these problems.

Best from Valencia,

José Santaemilia
IGALA-4 CONFERENCE co-ordinator

> Linda,
>
> I keep trying to register but for some reason I get 'error:access
is denied.' As I was on holiday, I thought it was because i was
offsite, but back on campus today the problem is still the same.

> I am very interested in attending on 15th September but am not
applying to present.

> John Heywood
>
> Lancaster
>
> ________________________________

LINDA MCLOUGHLIN
> Sent: Thu 31/08/2006 14:37
> To: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
> Subject: Registration Reminder
>

> Current Issues in Teaching Language, Gender and Sexuality in
Further and
> Higher Education
>
> BAAL SIG Seminar at Liverpool Hope University, UK on 15th
September,
> 2006
>
> The closing date for registration is Friday 1st September.  Please
use
> the link below to access the registration form

http://www.hope.ac.uk/artsandhumanities/hopepark/EnglishLanguage/lang
uagegender

--
Dr. José Santaemilia