Language and heterosex.

Joshua Raclaw Joshua.Raclaw at COLORADO.EDU
Thu Apr 26 07:17:55 UTC 2007

Thanks to all who've sent out some great reading suggestions so far.  At Kathryn's request, I'll send out a sum of all the references I've received in a couple weeks.

Joshua

Joshua Raclaw - PhD student
Department of Linguistics
Culture, Language & Social Practice