Please make sure that your message should be send to the right person

serenity.fu at UTORONTO.CA serenity.fu at UTORONTO.CA
Thu Feb 1 16:09:11 UTC 2007

Dear Colleages,

I resently received a lot of message that you are supposed to sent to
the specific person. However, all your messages comes to my account.
Please make sure you send your message to the person that you want to
reach to.

Please DO NOT use "reply" when you send your message. That will cause
you spead your messaeg to everyone in our community. Please type the
person's email address, it will help you to aviod this problem.

Thank you for your coopration.

Janet

U of Toronto