Gender, affect and communication

Bonnie McElhinny bonnie.mcelhinny at UTORONTO.CA
Wed Jul 4 20:17:35 UTC 2007

I've been asked to write a review article on gender, affect, and
communicative practices.  I'd welcome references and publications from
people working on this topic.  I'd also welcome your comments on articles or
book that you have found particularly helpful or thought-provoking. Please
respond to me individually, and not to the list.

Bonnie
--

Bonnie McElhinny

Associate Professor
Anthropology and Women and Gender Studies

Graduate Coordinator, Women and Gender Studies Institute

Co-editor, GENDER AND LANGUAGE
(http://www.equinoxpub.com/journals/main.asp?jref=60)

University of Toronto
100 St. George St.
Toronto ON M53 3G3

Email:  bonnie.mcelhinny at utoronto.ca

Anthropology:
    Office phone:  416-978-3297
    Office:        Room 1031, Sidney Smith
    Fax:           416-978-3217

WGSI:
    Office phone:   416-978-5176
    Office:         Room 2044, Wilson Hall, New College
    Fax:            416-946-5561