Happy International Women's Day!

Koller, Veronika v.koller at LANCASTER.AC.UK
Thu Mar 8 10:46:52 UTC 2007

***Apologies for cross-posting***

Happy Women's Day indeed! I started the day with a language and gender
lecture for first-year undergraduates - and had to wipe off a crude
drawing of male genitals from the board before I could start... a long
way to go still.

Best,
Veronika

Veronika Koller
Lecturer in English Language
Department of Linguistics and English Language
Lancaster University
Bailrigg, Lancaster LA1 4YT
Phone: ++44-(0)1524-594642
Fax: ++44-(0)1524-843085
Web: http://www.ling.lancs.ac.uk/staff/koller/index.htm

"It is justice, not charity, that is wanting in the world." (Mary
Wollstonecraft)