Request

Valentina Pagliai Valentina.Pagliai at OBERLIN.EDU
Mon Nov 26 04:34:38 UTC 2007

Dear Shahid,

No problem. I am attaching the articles. They are the original files,
so they are not exactly in the same format like the journal has them.
The page numbers are different. Do you want the papers too I will send
them as well.

Best,

Valentina Pagliai
Department of Anthropology