Registering with the journal of GENDER AND LANGUAGE

Barbara LeMaster lemaster at CSULB.EDU
Mon Oct 8 16:56:22 UTC 2007

Dear Bonnie,

Just a note - I have never received my copy of the journal.  I
contacted the publisher several times.  Any suggestions?

Barbara
On Oct 5, 2007, at 10:20 AM, Bonnie McElhinny wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> The journal of GENDER AND LANGUAGE has implemented an on-line article
> submission service.  This means that you can submit your submissions
> to the
> journal electronically, and monitor their progress through the
> editorial
> process.
>
> Our publisher, Equinox, has also implemented a registry service.  This
> service allows you to register your contact information and research
> areas
> with the journal so that you can receive automatic notification of the
> table
> of contents when the journal publishes a new issue, and so that you
> will
> belong to our database of potential reviewers for the journal.  You
> can also
> register to receive automatic notification when other journals
> published by
> this same publisher (e.g. Journal of Applied Linguistics, Linguistics
> and
> the Human Sciences, Sociolinguistic Studies) appear. To register, go
> to to
> the Equinox web-site
>
> http://www.equinoxjournals.com/ojs/
>
> Scroll down to  GENDER AND LANGUAGE, and click on register.  Follow
> instructions for filling in your profile.
>
> Bonnie
> --
> Bonnie McElhinny
> Associate Professor, Anthropology and Women and Gender Studies
>
> Graduate Coordinator, Women and Gender Studies Institute
>
> Co-editor, GENDER AND LANGUAGE
> (http://www.equinoxpub.com/journals/main.asp?jref=60)
>
> Anthropology:
>     Office phone:  416-978-3297
>     Office:        Room 242, Anthropology Building, 19 Russell St.
>     Fax:           416-978-3217
>
> WGSI:
>     Office phone:   416-978-5176
>     Office:         Room 2044, Wilson Hall, New College
>     Fax:            416-946-5561

Dr. Barbara LeMaster
Chair, Department of Anthropology
Professor, Departments of Anthropology and Linguistics
(CSULB) California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90840
FO3-303
(562) 985-5037