Gay Family Ideologies

Valentina Pagliai Valentina.Pagliai at OBERLIN.EDU
Thu Oct 11 20:13:51 UTC 2007

Sonja,

What you noticed about Russia is very interesting. It made me think
that in Italy, when we use the term "family" we are never referring to
just partners and kids, but always to the extended families on both
sides. So a lesbian couple, let's say, would not necessarily lead to
defining a family as "gay" -- I suppose lots more research is needed on
these topics

Valentina Pagliai