sex and gender constructions in academic textbooks

Valentina Pagliai Valentina.Pagliai at OBERLIN.EDU
Thu Oct 25 09:10:01 UTC 2007

Dear Veronika,

There is Roger Lancaster's "The Trouble with Nature: Sex in Science and
Popular culture". I am not sure but it may be relevant. Also, try the
writings by Anne Fausto-Sterling. The classic study "The Woman in the
Bidy" by Emily Martin too.

Best,

Valentina Pagliai
Oberlin College