Language and Gender in African Contexts: one-day roundtable in Leeds, UK

bakhta abdelhay abdelhay666 at YAHOO.FR
Tue Sep 18 22:25:20 UTC 2007

Dear Jane,
Iam an igala member . I work on gender and voice
quality in Algeria, North africa .Algeria is a country
torn between modernism, globalisation and terrorism. I
WOULD BE VERY HAPPY to attend this roundtable about
gender in Africa however as no research funding is
available and as the visa fees are highIam afraid I
can not attend this important event. If however your a
fellowship can be offered to me I would be very happy
to take part in this event as it is impossible for me
to go to New Zealand for the abovementioned reasons.
With all the best,
Bakhta
--- Jane Sunderland <j.sunderland at LANCASTER.AC.UK> a

"mailto:j.sunderland at lancs.ac.uk"j.sunderland at lancs.ac.uk

"mailto:J.L.Holmes at education.leeds.ac.uk"J.L.Holmes at education.leeds.ac.u

"mailto:l.litosseliti at city.ac.uk"l.litosseliti at city.ac.uk

"mailto:j.sunderland at lancs.ac.uk"j.sunderland at lancs.ac.uk