Odp: [GALA-L] Call for contributions to a gender issues volume- Living with Patriarchy - Discursive Constructions of Gendered Subjects Across Cultures

bakhta abdelhay abdelhay666 at YAHOO.FR
Mon Aug 25 15:02:29 UTC 2008

Dear PROFESSOR?
iAM VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN CONTRIBUTING TO THE BOOKWITH AN ARTICLE ON THE ANALYSIS OF VOICE QUALITY IN WOMEN AND MEN USING A CMMUNITY OF PACTICE PERPECTIVE.