Interdisciplinary emphasis

Satoko Shao-Kobayashi skobayas at EDUCATION.UCSB.EDU
Fri Jun 6 22:11:07 UTC 2008

Dear Mary,

I hope all is well with you. I finished the final editing of my dissertation
and planning to file on Tuesday! Thank you very much for all of your help.

I wonder if you know whom I should contact to about my degree check for LISO
and Applied Linguistics. I tried to email Sociology department for LISO
(they haven't replied yet), but I can't find the main department info for
Applied Linguistics. Is it Linguistics department or German where Dorothy
is?

I will need to get your signature for substituting some of the courses for
adding interdisciplinary emphases. I will leave a form in your mailbox with
description of the courses that need to be substitute for what on Monday.
It'll be great if you can sign and leave it at the Ling office.

Thank you very much!
Regards,
Satoko