New elected IGALA Advisory Council members

Ana Cristina Ostermann aco3 at TERRA.COM.BR
Mon Mar 3 12:47:29 UTC 2008

Dear IGALA members,

It is our pleasure to announce the names of the new elected IGALA
Advisory Council members.

Mercedes Bengoechea
Carmen Rosa Caldas-Coulthard
Allyson Jule
Laurel Kamada
Michele Lazar
Lia Litosseliti
Ann Weatherall
Jenny L Davis (Graduate Student Representative)

We welcome the new members of the Council!

We would like to thank all of those who have accepted to run for the positions. We also would like to thank
those who have put efforts onto nominating members to stand for the positions as well as all members who voted.

Finally, we send our appreciation to those who have served on the committee for the past few years and who are
now retiring from their positions.

Best wishes to you all,
Jane Sunderland, IGALA President
Vicky Bargvall, IGALA President Elect